The first of five shows reviewing the songs competing in the 2021 Eurovision Song Contest. This week, we have Paul Klur of Bruce Reviews Music joining us as our first special guest judge as we look at the songs in the first half of Semi-final 1.
Click here for the master link to donate to your local cancer charity.
The songs reviewed in this episode:
- Lithuania: The Roop – “Discoteque”
- Slovenia: Ana Soklič – “Amen”
- Russia: Manizha – “Russian Woman”
- Sweden: Tusse – “Voices”
- Australia: Montaigne – “Technicolour”
- North Macedonia: Vasil – “Here I Stand”
- Ireland: Lesley Roy – “Maps”
If you want to contribute to the public scoring in our reviews, you can send in your scores on our Voting page!