The third of five shows reviewing the songs competing in the 2022 Eurovision Song Contest. This week, we have AJ from EuroBuzz joining us as our third special guest judge as we look at the songs in the first half of Semi-final 2.
Note – this episode was recorded before the news about Israel’s security situation.
Click here for the master link of charities to help Ukraine.
Click here for the master link to donate to your local cancer charity.
The songs reviewed in this episode:
- Finland: The Rasmus – “Jezebel”
- Israel: Michael Ben David – “I.M”
- Serbia: Konstrakta – “In corpore sano”
- Azerbaijan: Nadir Rustamli – “Fade To Black”
- Georgia: Circus Mircus – “Lock Me In”
- Malta: Emma Muscat – “I Am What I Am”
- San Marino: Achille Lauro – “Stripper”
- Australia: Sheldon Riley – “Not The Same”
- Cyprus: Andromache – “Ela”
If you want to contribute to the public scoring in our reviews, you can send in your scores on our Eurovision 2022 voting page!
Be sure to follow us on Twitter @ESCpulse, like us on our Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Please spread the love with this site, sharing is caring! x