The fourth of our shows reviewing the songs competing in the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest. In this episode, we look at the songs in the second half of Semi 2, as well as reveal who we believe should qualify from this semi-final according to our scores.
The songs reviewed in this episode:
- Greece: Koza Mostra ft. Agathon Iakovidis – “Alcohol is Free”
- Israel: Moran Mazor – “Rak bishvilo”
- Armenia: Dorians – “Lonely Planet”
- Hungary: ByeAlex – “Kedvesem”
- Norway: Margaret Berger – “I Feed You My Love”
- Albania: Adrian Lulgjuraj & Bledar Sejko – “Identitet”
- Georgia: Nodi Tatishvili & Sophie Gelovani – “Waterfall”
- Switzerland: Takasa – “You and Me”
- Romania: Cezar – “It’s My Life”
The “public vote” was given by our friends at ESCforum.net.
Please spread the love with this site, our Facebook and our Twitter as we advance into the battlefield of the Eurovision season, sharing is caring! x